Fire rated roller shutters work as a great physical barrier against the fire. The doors will automatically close when they detect the spread of fire. There are different types of fire rated roller shutters and the difference in them is the material used and how they fit into the door. The doors are best for the industrial area because of the way it protects the building. They are different companies which are manufacturing these doors. The companies also provide the service for fire doors repair in London.
The doors are designed in such a way that they remain open in normal condition and get closed when they detect the fire. The fire shutters will close automatically when fusible integrated link melts at 70 degree Celsius. The shutters are made with the best quality material and advanced technology. The company who are manufacturing these type of shutters also have to follow the standards such as British Standard, European Standards, CBRI, FM, and Global.
- The fire rated roller shutters can protect the building for up to 4 hours.
- The shutters that are UL-listed will prevent the smoke.
- Some of the doors will directly activate the fire alarm system when there is a spread of fire.
- All the shutters are designed in such a way that they provide complete sealing.
- The fire roller shutters are opened in a vertical direction.
- The additional accessories which you can ask to get on the shutters are flashing light, smoke detector and thermal fusible link (electrical fuse).