If you’re looking for the most reliable access equipment hire and rental dealership in Melbourne, look no further than Liftech Handling & Access. With over 25 years in the industry, you can be confident that they have the skills and experience needed to bring you quality machinery for every project. In choosing Liftech, you can take advantage of the most up-to-date equipment on the market, including forklifts, boom lifts and scissor lifts – in short, they have everything your business needs to complete jobs safely and effectively, every time.
- Premium Service: To ensure your access equipment is always safe and preforming to its highest standard, ongoing maintenance, repairs and servicing is a must! Liftech has invested in state-of-the-art software to monitor and track maintenance and ensure defects and faults are found and repaired long before any issues arise. All maintenance is performed by skilled technicians who work to the manufacturers specifications for best results.
- 24/7 Maintenance:Not only do they offer ongoing maintenance and scheduled servicing, their service department is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week – ensuring you’re always able to complete your project on time. If they need to transport your machine back to the workshop for major work, they will try their best to organise a replacement for the duration of the repairs.
- Range of Attachments: Liftech understands that sometimes your project needs something a little bit more than the standard access machinery. They stock a wide selection of attachments to make your job easier, including crane jibs, carport poles, tyne extensions and paper roll grabs.
- Professional Team: With a reputation built on well over two decades worth of experience, Liftech has continued to pride ourselves on offering their customers the most professional service and attention to detail. They choose their staff for their skill and passion – raising the bar within their own industry, so you can raise it in yours!
- Flexible Contracts: Liftech understands that every company has different needs, which is why they offer both short and long-term contracts. They also know that cashflow can sometimes be difficult, especially when you’re waiting on a major payment. They will work with you to decide on a payment plan that best suits your business.
- On-Site Transport: Moving heavy access equipment requires specialised machinery, advanced skills and experience – which they’ve invested heavily in. Their advanced tilt-slide trays and low loaders have made them the envy of the industry, and their team goes above and beyond to deliver your equipment to your job site safely, efficiently, and on time!
If you’re looking for expertly maintained, premium quality machinery for short or long-term periods, then you need to contact Liftech. The leading handling and access supplier in the industry, their access equipment hire and rental services are second to none, and they will work with you to ensure every project runs smoothly from start to finish, every time.